05 Days / 04 Nights – Cairo + Alexandria
Day 01: Arrival
Welcome to Cairo! Arrival in early morning Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, to you hotel – Hotel check- in
Day 02 : Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
In the afternoon you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artefacts are awaiting your visit. At the end of this exciting day you will be driven back to your hotel.
In the evening there is a farewell Nile cruise dinner, which lasts for 2 hours, sailing on the Nile with Folkloric Shows and Belly Dancers. At the end of this cruise you will be driven back to your hotel.
Breakfast – Lunch
Day 03 / Alexandria
Your day starts with breakfast in your hotel followed by departure to visit the city of Alexandria which was originally built by Alexander the Great.
Visits include: The library of Alexandria, the Roman amphitheatre,Pompey’s Pillar. And then to visit the Montazah Gardens, a private park where world leaders often meet, 150 acres of numerous trees, palms, and flowers which overlook many bays and beaches.
Lunch will be supplied at a local restaurant in the middle of this exciting tour, and at the end of the day you will be check in hotel in Alexandria
Dinner at hotel
Breakfast – Lunch- dinner
Day 04 : Nile Cruise / Luxor
Breakfast at the hotel then visit to the Citadel of Qaitbay, where, about 1480AD, the Mameluke Sultan Al-Ashraf Qaitbay fortified the site, which held the ruins of the Alexandria Lighthouse, and with successive improvements it now stands as a very prominent Citadel on the Mediterranean coastline. This will followed by visit to Alexandria national museum.
Lunch at a Seafood restaurant overlooking the eastern port Transfer to Cairo By an A/C car, and over night dinner at hotel
Breakfast – Lunch
Day 05: / Final Departure
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
|Per person in||3 StarPackage|
|Single room add-on||$150|
- Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
- A private tour with private guide and private transportation
- 04 night’s accommodation in Cairo and Alexandria at 3 star hotel
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Sightseeing Tour for Cairo
- Sightseeing Tour for Alexandria.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals:4 breakfasts + 4 lunches + 4 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
- Beverages during meals
- Entry Visa
- Personal Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Any domestic flights not included in the above package
- Any other items which are not included in the above package
- We will not pay expenses caused by force majeure reasons and by factors beyond our control; e.g. flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking. Booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with the date of travel and guest details.
Special Package Terms & Conditions
- Prices are net. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email or fax, and reconfirmed by us via email or fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, a no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.
- Children are subject to charges as per hotel and cruise boat rules; i.e. there is no charge for children under 2 years of age at the end of package, and children under 12 years of age, at the end of the package; have a reduction of 50%.
- All services will be invoiced at time of confirmation. Full payment is to be made prior to first service. Service vouchers will be given only on receipt of full amount.