05 Nights Cairo, 3 Nights on a Lake Nasser Cruise 0 1 Night Aswan, 01 Night Luxor, and 04 Nights Nile Cruise.Domestic flights included
Day 01: Cairo
- Arrive Cairo Airport
- meet and assist and transfer to your hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Cairo
- After Breakfast, depart your hotel to visit the great Pyramids and Sphinx.
- in the after noon , you will visit open air museum of Memphis and the ancient cemetery of Sakkara.
Day 03: Cairo
- After Breakfast depart for visit to the Egyptian museum to see the great treasures of king Tut and the biggest collection Ancient Egyptian antiquities in the world, after the visit leave to the museum to visit the Citadel of Saladin.
- after the visit leave to the museum to visit the Citadel of Saladin.
Day 04: Cairo / Abu Simbel/ Lake cruise
- After Breakfast, transfer to the airport for departure to Abu Simbel.
- Arrive Abu Simbel, transfer onboard your Cruise Ship M/S Prince Abbas, to begin your Lake Nasser Cruise to Aswan.
- Visit the Temple of Abu Simbel.
Day 05: Abu Simbel/ Lake cruise
- After Breakfast, sail to Kasr Ibrim and visit. Sail to Amada and visit.
- Sail to Wadi El Seboua and visit. Overnight at Wadi El Seboua.
Day 06: Lake cruise
- After Breakfast sail to Aswan, visit Kalabsha.
- Overnight in Aswan.
Day 07: Aswan / Lake cruise
- After Breakfast disembark, and transfer to your hotel in Aswan.
- At leisure,and overnight in Aswan.
Day 08: Aswan / Nile cruise
- Transfer from your hotel to your Cruise ship M/S Oberoi Shehrayar or similar, before lunch. Lunch is served, and an introduction to your guide. Felucca ride to visit the Botanical Gardens and Agha Khan Mausoleum.
- *Afternoon Tea.
- *Dinner, after Dinner Dancing and Overnight in Aswan.
Day 09: Nile cruise
- Breakfast, visit the High Dam, the Old Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae. Sail to Komombo, lunch, and then visit the Ptolemaic Temple in Kom-ombo. Sail to Edfu, and have Afternoon Tea. In the evening enjoy an Oriental Dinner, Galabiya and Costume Party. Overnight in Edfu.
Day 10:Nile cruise
- Breakfast, visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, Sail to Esna. Have lunch, and visit the Temple of God Khenum in Esna. Sail to Luxor, Video presentation on Upper Egypt. Dinner and Disco Party. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 11: Nile cruise
- Breakfast, followed by a visit to the West Bank to see the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, and the Temple of Hatshepsut. Have lunch Free time for your leisure and relaxation. Afternoon tea, followed in the Evening by Dinner and After Dinner Dancing. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 12: Luxor / Nile cruise
- Breakfast, 8.00-a.m. disembarkation, and a visit to the Temples of Luxor and Karnak. Transfer to your hotel in Luxor. At leisure & overnight in Luxor.
Day 13: Luxor /Cairo
- At leisure in the morning. In the afternoon, transfer to the Airport for your flight to Cairo. Arrive Cairo airport, and transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
Day 14: Cairo
- All day at at leisure in Cairo.
Day 15: Cairo /Final departure
- After Breakfast, Transfer to the airport for your final departure.
- 05 nights accommodation at hotel in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 04 nights accommodation on board of a 5 star Nile Cruise or similar (5*) on full board basis, including the sightseeing tours in Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Aswan.
- 03 Nights accommodation on Lake Nasser Cruise (5*) on full board basis
- 01 night accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis.
- 01 night accommodation at Luxor on bed and breakfast basis.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by a deluxe coach, entrance fees
- Qualified English speaking guide.
- Transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan.
- Entry visa of Egypt
- Tips, Any expenses of personal nature (telephones, beverage, laundry…. etc).
|Per person in||FOUR STAR HOTELS||FIVE STAR HOTELS||FIVE STAR DELUXE HOTELS|