Cairo / 3 night cruise / Hurghada / Alexandria. 14 Days / 13 nights
Day 01/ Cairo
- Arrival in Cairo international airport
- Meet & Assist at the airport and After going through Immigration, Baggage Claim and Customs
- Transfer to the hotel .Overnight.
Day 02: Cairo
- After breakfast, it’s a time to enjoy our sightseeing journey.
- Visit one of the seven wonders of the world the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx that large statue which is one of the most famous monuments in the whole world.
- Lunch at a first class restaurant overlooking the Pyramids.
- After noon visit to Memphis and Sakkara.
- Transfer to the hotel for an Overnight.
Day 03: Cairo
- A.M. visit to the Egyptian Museum where you find the greatest Collections of Egyptian antiquities in the world and the home of King TUT treasures.
- Lunch at restaurant over looking the Nile
- P.M. Visit the historical old Cairo, The hanging church, Ben Azer Synagogue and Khan El-khalili (bazaar).
- Transfer to the train station for an overnight first class seating train to Aswan.
Day 04: Cairo – Aswan
- Arrival Aswan
- The optional morning excursion to Abu Simbel, is recommended.
- Return to Aswan and transfer to your hotel
- After noon view of Elephantine Island by felucca (sailing boat) and visit The Agha Khan Mausoleum.
- Back to the ship for an open buffet dinner and over night.
Day 05: Aswan -Kom Ombo – Edfu
- A.M. Right after breakfast visit the High Dam and the temple of Philae.
- Lunch and after noon sail to Kom Ombo.
- P.M. visit the temple shared by two Gods, Sobek the crocodile God of fertility, and Horus, the hawk headed god of the underworld. Cruise to Edfu and overnight.
Day 06: Edfu /Esna/ Luxor
- A.M. visit the temple of Horus, the Nile best preserved temple.
- P.M. Sail to Esna. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor and overnight.
Day 07: Luxor
- A.M. Cross to the West Bank. Visit the Necropolis of Thebes, and the famous Valley of the Kings, where 64 of Egypt’s Pharaohs had their tombs carved out of solid rock.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-bahari, as well as the Colossi of Memnon.
- P.M. visit the temple of Luxor and the temple of Karnak, This group of temples was built over a period of approximately 1,500 years. Some of the most important additions made by Thutmose III, who ruled Egypt during the 1400s BC. Hieroglyphs discovered on the temple walls record the events of Thutmose’s numerous military campaigns in Asia and Africa, by which he greatly expanded the Egyptian empire.
- Overnight on board.
Day 08: Luxor – Hurghada
- A.M. disembarkation after breakfast. Visit Luxor museum.
- Transfers from Luxor to Hurghada By A/C Limousine (Duration of 3 hrs 230km)
- Arrival to Hurghada
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Hurghada
- Free at leisure, discover the wonders of Hurghada
Day 10: Hurghada
- Free at leisure
Day 11: Hurghada – Cairo – Alexandria
- A.M. free at leisure
- P.M. transfers to Hurghada Airport. For Flight to Cairo (And if available flight to Alexandria)
- Arrival Cairo airport and transfer to Alexandria by an A/C car, and over night.
Day 12: Alexandria
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit to Alexandria Catacombs, Pompey’s Pillar at Kom El Shugafa,
- Lunch at restaurant over looking the beautiful shore of Alexandria
- Afternoon visit Montazah palace and Over Night at the hotel
Day 13: Luxor /Cairo
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit Quitbey Citadel & Greco-Roman Museum.
- This 21 rooms museum contain about 40,000 valuable relics
- Dating from as early as the 3rd century B.C
- Lunch at a Seafood restaurant over looking the eastern port
- Transfer to Cairo By an A/C car, and over night
Day 14: Cairo
- Pick up from the hotel
- Transfers to the airport of the final departure.
- 13 nights accommodations. 5 Star Deluxe Hotels.
- Transfer 1st class seating train Cairo/ Aswan.
- Full Sightseeing in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Alexandria
- Entrance fees to all sites with English speaking guide.
- Half board accommodation in Cairo, Hurghada and Alexandria.
- Full board accommodation on board 5 Star Nile Cruise.
- Entry visa of Egypt
- Tips and departure tax.
|Per person in||FOUR STAR HOTELS||FIVE STAR HOTELS||FIVE STAR DELUXE HOTELS|