Cruise experience on the longest river on earth, river Nile can be an experience of a lifetime and something which you can do just once in life. So, make sure you choose an all inclusive package that combines sightseeing, accommodation and transportation. Finding a Nile cruiser is no more difficult as today more than 220 Nile cruisers are present between Luxor and Aswan and are of various categories to ensure that travelers of every budget can find an easy and budget friendly answer.
Some important Nile cruise tips you must know
Few tips which you must follow to make your Nile cruise memorable are
- Make sure your cabin location is ideal, most cabins are equipped with an air conditioner and a TV and must be located where you can enjoy the trip
- The choice of food should be as per your preferences and needs. Make sure you do a thorough research before choosing a cruise company.
- The extreme heat calls for wearing light, summery clothes to feel comfortable. Make sure you carry with you a lot of sun block to prevent sun burns and skin darkening.
- The cruise offers nightlife that is very exciting and enjoying with something different almost every night so make sure you take a careful look in this regard.
- All Nile cruises are equipped with safety features and life jackets are normally placed under your cabin bed. Large amounts of consumption of alcohol must be avoided especially if a person is having equilibrium problems. People with equilibrium problems should not spend too much time on deck at night. Smoking in bed is dangerous.
- In case a person falls sick many cruises have a resident doctor on board. If not, they have doctors assigned in each town that can be called on in case of emergency.
- Make sure all your valuables are kept in the private safe or the safety deposit box to avoid any losses later on
- If you wish to buy any items from the shops on board, the opportunity for shopping is generally limited due to the small size of these shops.
- To call home, most of the cruise boats offer telephone facilities onboard
- Most of the boats do not offer exchanging money facilities so it’s highly recommended visiting a bank, to change your money, before cruising.
The bottom line
Egypt is a country of wonders and an experience of a Nile cruise is hard to be described in words and can etch in your memories a time which is very memorably spent. So make sure you make all the choices and preparations carefully. Some moments on the cruise can surely leave you with moments of awe. The Nile cruise trip is not a trip solely spend on water but includes in it many landmarks and architectural marvels which Egypt holds for its tourists so ensure that your cruise trip has a facility for paying visit to all such important places.