05 nights/ 06 days Cairo, Bahariya Oasis,Egypt White Desert
Day 01: Arrival
Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe vehicle, to your Cairo hotel.
Day 02: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artefacts are awaiting your visit.
In the evening enjoy Nile cruise dinner, which lasts for 2 hours, sailing on the Nile with Folkloric Shows and Belly Dancers. At the end of this cruise you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 3: Bahariya Oasis
After breakfast it is time to set off on your Oasis safari. You will first of all head to the Bahariya Oasis, stopping en route to visit the village of El-Bawiti, to see the remains of a Roman triumphal arch and two temples (one dating to the reign of the Late Kingdom pharaoh Apries (589-570 BCE) and the other to the time of Alexander the Great). From here it is a short drive to see the valley of the Golden Mummies before arriving at El-Qasr, the capital of Bahariya in the Pharaonic periods. After lunch the journey continues through Ain El-Bishmu, to see the Roman spring, and Ain El-Muftillah to see the chapels.
Before being driven back to your hotel you will have the opportunity to visit the old market of Cairo (Khan El-Khalili) to test your haggling skills.
After this exciting day you will stay overnight in a hotel in Bahariya.
Day 04:The White Desert
After breakfast you will be transported, in our 4×4 vehicle, to the district of Hayz (35 km from El-Bawiti), which was a very prosperous area during the Roman period. After lunch you will drive to the White Desert, a paradise for rock hounds and amateur geologists, with its impressive limestone formations shaped like giant mushrooms or animals. In the mid to late afternoon it will be time to stop and make camp; yes tonight will be under canvas, all camping equipment supplied, and erected, by us.
Day 5: BahariyaAnd Cairo
After breakfast it will be time to pack away all the camping equipment and head back to Bahariya to change vehicles before the drive back to Cairo, stopping en route for lunch. Once back in your Cairo hotel you will have time to freshen up before enjoying the rest of the day in relaxation.
Day 06: Final Departure
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
End of Program
|Travelers 2-5||Travelers 5-10||Travelers 10-15||Travelers 15-20||Travelers 20-50|
|Per Person In Double room||$830||$810||$770||$740||$700|
- Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods
- A private tour with private guide and private transportation
- 3 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 night’s accommodation in the Bahariya Oasis on a half board basis (breakfast and dinner supplied)
- 1 night’s accommodation in the Western Desert “under canvas” on a full board basis (breakfast and dinner supplied), including all camping equipment
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 5 breakfasts + 4 lunches + 3 Dinner
- Arrival/departure assistance.
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Entry visa, USD 15 per person.
- Tipping for guides, driver,Nile cruise crew etc….
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…
- Full board meals supplement, USD 100 per person