Cairo + Alexandria + Aswan + 3 Nights Nile Cruise + Luxor + Hurghada
Day 01: Arrival
Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe vehicle, to your Cairo hotel. Dinner at the hotel
Day 02: Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be taken to Sakkara to see the very first pyramid ever built; the Step Pyramid of Djoser. After this amazing trip through Egypt’s Pharaonic past it you will be driven back to your hotel.
Day 03: Alexandria
Your day starts with breakfast in your hotel followed by a drive, in our air-conditioned vehicle, to Alexandria. Your visit to this beautiful city, originally built by Alexander the Great, includes the Citadel of Qaitbay, where, about 1480AD, the Mameluke Sultan Al-Ashraf Qaitbay fortified the site, which held the ruins of the Alexandria Lighthouse, and with successive improvements it now stands as a very prominent Citadel on the Mediterranean coastline; Pompey’s Pillar, the biggest memorial column in Egypt, made of red granite and standing about 28 metres high, with a base diameter of 2.7 metres. During the reign of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, the Roman ruler of Egypt, between 284 and 305AD, erected this memorial column in his honour, as a sign of gratitude; Montazah Gardens, a private park where world leaders often meet, 150 acres of numerous trees, palms, and flowers which overlook many bays and beaches; and finally the New Alexandria Library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina), inaugurated on October 16, 2002, with shelf space for eight million books, with the main reading room on eleven levels.
Lunch will be supplied at a local restaurant in the middle of this exciting tour, and at the end of the day you will have a tired, but fulfilled, drive back to Cairo.
Day 04: CairoAndSleeper Train
After breakfast you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artefacts are awaiting your visit.
After lunch, at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the Citadel of Saladin, the fortress built between 1176 and 1183 AD, to protect Cairo from the Crusaders and rebuilt by Muhammad Ali Pasha, whose mosque is a “must see”. From here you will be taken on a tour of Cairo famous Churches, including: The Hanging Church and the Church of St. George the Martyr, 2 churches built into the walls of the Fort of Babylon and its remains could be Cairo’s oldest structures; and the Church of Abu Serga (St. Sergius), where, it is said, the Holy Family took shelter in a cave, with the church being erected her to commemorate this. This whole area is a world famous destination for Pilgrims.
At the end of this exciting day you will be driven to your hotel to check-out and then driven to see the old market of Cairo (Khan El-Khalili) before being taken to Ramses railway station, where you will board the night sleeper service to Aswan, which departs at 2025. Dinner is served once Cairo has disappeared behind you.
Day 05: Aswan
0815 and you have now arrived at Aswan station. Here you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free for you to do as you choose.
You may choose to visit Abu Simbel to see these marvellous temples, which were originally carved out of a rocky mountainside by Ramses II. The air-conditioned coach trip costs $110, per person.
Day 06: Nile Cruise: Aswan
After breakfast it is time to check-out and then you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 4 days.
After lunch you will be driven to see the High Dam, the worlds largest rock filled dam, and then a short sail to the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. It is then back to Aswan to rejoin your cruise and as the Nile laps gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
Day 07: Nile Cruise: KomOmboAndEdfu
A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards KomOmbo, where you will visit the Temple of KomOmbo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. After your visit to this superb temple you will be taken back to the boat in plenty of time before it departs Edfu and sets sail for Esna.
Once you reach Esna you will watch as it sails through the Esna locks. Once through the locks the boat continues on its course towards Luxor, which it will reach after you have had dinner.
Day 08: Nile Cruise: Luxor
An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the tombs of princes in the Valley of the Queens; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your last dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
Day 09: Luxor AndHurghada
Your day starts with your final breakfast on the boat, followed by checkout, and the rest of the day to do as you choose. In the afternoon you will be driven, in our air-conditioned vehicle, to Hurghada, where you will check-in at your hotel upon arrival. The rest of the day belongs to you, but there will be opportunities for snorkelling, diving and other water sport activities.
Day 10: Hurghada
A full day for sunbathing, exploring, shopping, or taking up some of the many water sport activities available to you
Day 11: Hurghada
Almost another day like the previous one, but in the afternoon it is time to check-out, and then you will be driven back to Cairo in our air-conditioned vehicle. Once back in Cairo you will check-in at the hotel and the rest of the day will be yours.
Day 12: Final Departure
Your final day starts with breakfast at the hotel followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure.
End Of Program
|Per person in||4 StarPackage||5 Star DeluxePackage|
|Single room add-on||$150||$1480|
- Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
- A private tour with private guide and private transportation
- 4 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 4 or 5 star hotel half board basis
- 1 night’s accommodation on a sleeper train on half board basis (dinner and breakfast included)
- 1 night’s accommodation in Aswan at a 4/ 5 star hotel on half board basis (breakfast and dinner included)
- 3 night’s accommodation on board a 4/ 5 star Nile Cruise on full board basis (all meals included) including all above shore excursions
- 2 night’s accommodation in Hurghada at a 5 star hotel on full board basis (all meals included)
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Dinner at first night of arrival
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 3 nights on the cruise
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Total Meals: 11 breakfasts + 8 lunches + 8 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels.
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
- Beverages during meals
- Entry Visa
- Personal Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Any domestic flights not included in the above package
- Any other items which are not included in the above package
- Cruise program could be changed due to cruise line program or navigational circumstances; but the visits will remain the same.
- We will not pay expenses caused by force majeure reasons and by factors beyond our control; e.g. flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking. Booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with the date of travel and guest details.
Special Package Terms & Conditions
- Prices are net. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email or fax, and reconfirmed by us via email or fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, a no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.
- Children are subject to charges as per hotel and cruise boat rules; i.e. there is no charge for children under 2 years of age at the end of package, and children under 12 years of age, at the end of the package, have a reduction of 50%.
- All services will be invoiced at time of confirmation. Full payment is to be made prior to first service. Service vouchers will be given only on receipt of full amount.