Cairo + 3 Nights Nile Cruise
Day 01 / 17.09.2015 / Arrival
Welcome to Cairo! Arrival at 6:35 AM to Cairo. Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe bus, to your Cairo hotel.
rest of the day free at leisure –
Day 02/ 18.09.2015 / Aswan / Nile Cruise
Breakfast at the hotel is followed by a full day tour. In the morning you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
In the afternoon you will be taken to the Egyptian Museum: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; stare upon the mummies of some of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs (optional); lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artifacts are awaiting your visit. At the end of this exciting day you will be driven back to your hotel for dinner and over night
(Breakfast – Lunch)
Day 04/ 19.09.2015 / Aswan / Nile Cruise
After breakfast you will check out and our representative will escort you to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 4 days
After lunch you will be driven to see the High Dam, the worlds largest rock filled dam, and the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. It is then back to Aswan to rejoin your cruise and as the Nile laps gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
(Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Day 05/ 20.09.2015 / Nile Cruise / Komombo
A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards KomOmbo, where you will visit the Temple of KomOmbo, dedicate to Horus andHaroeris. After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. It is then back to the boat and you can watch as it departs Edfu and sails for Esna.Once you reach Esna you will watch as it sails through the Esna locks. Once through the locks the boat continues on its course towards Luxor, which it will reach after you have
(Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner)
Day 06/ 21.09.2015 / Nile Cruise
An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnack and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your last dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
(Breakfast –lunch – Dinner)
Day 07/ 22.09.2015 / Nile Cruise/ cairo / departure
You will have your final breakfast on the boat before you have to check out and then are transferred to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo (about 45 minutes). Arrival to airport, meet and assist by our representative, who will transfer you t oyour hotel enroute visit to khan al-khaliebazzar
This visit is followed by check-out. You will then be transferred to the airport for your final departure of your international
|Per Person In||5 Star deluxe Package|
- Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods.
- A private tour with private guide and private transportation
- 04 night’s accommodation in Cairo at the 5 starMena House Hotel
- 03 night’s accommodation in 5 star Nile cruiseM/s Nile Dolphin,
- All transfers as per above mentioned program.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the above program
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing in the above itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 6 breakfasts + 4 lunches +4 dinners
- Arrival/departure assistance
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Tipping for guides, driver, Nile cruise crew, etc…
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…)
- Beverages during meals
- Personal Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Any other items which are not included in the above package
- Cruise program could be changed due to cruise line program or navigational circumstances; but the visits will remain the same.
- We will not pay expenses caused by force majeure reasons and by factors beyond our control; e.g. flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking. Booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with the date of travel and guest details.
Special Package Terms & Conditions
- Prices are net. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email or fax, and reconfirmed by us via email or fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, a no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.
- Children are subject to charges as per hotel and cruise boat rules; i.e. there is no charge for children under 2 years of age at the end of package, and children under 12 years of age, at the end of the package, have a reduction of 50%.
- All services will be invoiced at time of confirmation. Full payment is to be made prior to first service. Service vouchers will be given only on receipt of full amount.