Day 01: Arrival /8th of Feb
Welcome to Cairo! Your tour begins when you are greeted by our representative who will assist you through immigration and customs formalities. After you have collected your luggage he will then take you, in our deluxe vehicle, to your Cairo hotel.
Day 02: Nile Cruise: Aswan/ 9th of Feb
After breakfast you will check out and our representative will escort you to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Upon arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative who will transfer you to your cruise boat: your floating hotel for your next 4 days.
After lunch you will be driven to see the High Dam, the worlds largest rock filled dam, and then a short sail to the Temple of Philae, moved to the island of Agilika after the waters of Lake Nasser flooded its original location. It is then back to Aswan to rejoin your cruise and as the Nile laps gently underneath you, dinner will be served.
Day 03: Nile Cruise: Kom Ombo And Edfu/ 10th of feb
A new day and your first breakfast on board as the boat sails majestically towards Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, dedicated to the gods Horus and Sobek. After the visit you will be taken back to the boat for your lunch while it sails onward to Edfu, home of the best preserved temple in Egypt: the Temple of Horus. After your visit to this superb temple you will be taken back to the boat in plenty of time before it departs Edfu and sets sail for Esna.
Once you reach Esna you can watch as the boat negotiates it way through the Esna locks. Once through the boat continues on its course towards Luxor, which it will reach after you have had dinner.
Day 04: Nile Cruise: Luxor/ 11th of feb
An early breakfast and then it is time to visit the West Bank of Luxor: the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings; the tombs of princes in the Valley of the Queens; the magnificent temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahri finishing with the immense Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch, which you will have on board, you will visit the magnificent Karnak and Luxor Temples. Once your visit to these ancient Theban Temples is completed you return to the boat where your last dinner, upon this floating hotel, will be served.
Day 05: Final Departure/ 12th of feb
You will have your final breakfast on the boat before you have to check out and then are transferred to Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo (about 55 minutes). Upon arrival at Cairo you will be met by our representative who will help you with your luggage before your final departure to your international destination.
End Of Nile Cruise Program
|Per Person In||5 Star Nile Cruise||Flights||Egypt air|
|Double Room||$450||Per Person||$260|
- Above prices are WITHOUT international airfare
- Above prices are applicable all year: except for the Easter and Christmas periods
- A private tour with private guide and private transportation
- 1 night’s accommodation in Cairo at a 5 star hotel on bed and breakfast basis
- 3 night’s accommodation on board a 5 star Nile Cruise on full board basis (all meals included) including all above shore excursions
- All transfers as per above mentioned program
- Private and personalized sightseeing shore excursions for 3 nights on the cruise
- Private English speaking Egyptologist guides as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing
- All applicable taxes
- Private and deluxe air conditioned vehicle for all transportation
- Meals: 5 breakfasts + 4 lunches + 3 Dinner
- Arrival/departure assistance.
- Flights Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo
- Luggage handling at airports and hotels
- Tipping for guides, driver,Nile cruise crew etc….
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, etc…
- Beverages during meals
- Entry Visa
- Personal Travel Insurance
- International airfare
- Domestic flights: Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo
- Any other items which are not included in the above package
- Cruise program could be changed due to cruise line program or navigational circumstances; but the visits will remain the same.
- We will not pay expenses caused by force majeure reasons and by factors beyond our control; e.g. flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances, natural calamities etc.
- The above is only an offer and we are not holding any booking. Booking would be subject to availability once confirmed by you along with the date of travel and guest details.
Special Package Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are net. All prices are subject to reconfirmation and accommodation is subject to availability on confirmation.
- All reservations must be forwarded via email or fax, and reconfirmed by us via email or fax.
- Any amendment to confirmed service will be charged extra for each amendment. For all services, a no show fee is 100%. All unused services will not be refunded. In case of cancellation or amendment any extra charge applied by supplier will be levied on the customer.
- Children are subject to charges as per hotel and cruise boat rules; i.e. there is no charge for children under 2 years of age at the end of package, and children under 12 years of age, at the end of the package, have a reduction of 50%.
- All services will be invoiced at time of confirmation. Full payment is to be made prior to first service. Service vouchers will be given only on receipt of full amount.